Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ada Highlander Photo Website is ready!

just finished revising my website, www.adahighlanderphoto.com.  Please take a look and fill in a Contact form and let me know what you think.  I've done a bit of research into what it would take to actually become a true professional photographer from the business aspect of things and I've decided that is not really what I'm interested in doing.  


So my plan, for now at least, as I'm still going through this transition to retirement phase of my life is to publish photos on my website that I think are some of my best shots and make them freely viewable.  If anyone is interested in being able to download a specific photo, you can reach me through the Contact form and we can talk about how to make that happen.   

The Galleries menu on my website will show you a list of the photo galleries I have on my website.  If you see a small paddle lock by the name, that means that gallery is private and password protected.  The other galleries will be publicly viewable.  You can like them and comment on them as you choose.  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy taking them!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment